Monday, May 31, 2010

Baby manifesto


Ok- as my free time shrinks and my interests are mandated into a new focus, I decided to separate the good baby stuff into a new blog so as not to bore my lovely loyal designers who want nothing to do with kids just yet. I totally don't blame you... if you are looking for textiles or graphics and all you see is baby crap you are going to go elsewhere. And, as reluctant as I am to join the ranks of they who become obsessed with whatever their current situation is* I have struggled for the last seven months to find simple cute and cool stuff for babies and kids. I'm sure there are great resources, I have just had a really hard time finding them. So here we go- another way for me to procrastinate putting together a baby registry.


*at least I didn't start a wedding blog, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment